Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

i don't like being that guy, but the web novel was better. i swear these chapters in the web novel actually explain things.

@coyotesight do you know of any site that makes a epub/pdf of the English WN? The website is too uncomfortable to read from (text is too big) and compiling them is a huge pain because of the website author's insistence on using multiple pages for one chapter

Dex-chan lover
LNGnnaW.png

BgHcd5h.png

Artist be sleeping on the job

😃

Fed-Kun's army
No missing pages between page 25 and 26 right? Asking because Asagi was confused too. But i don't get how the beowolf got back up honestly. First i thought it was their imagination that they did all that but then again it's eye was missing so that's not the case.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Soon as they started talking about the beowulf, knew he was gonna end up taming it.

But also, holy shit at page 18? He has no frontal wounds but is still bleeding like hell from his back after hitting the flat wall, there's no way that'd happen (since the frontal impact area should've been smaller/more extreme with the paw) unless the beowulf did something to pop all his internal organs in which case he should be in much worse shape. Congrats on the plot armor, MC.

Group Leader
@Gladiator02 no this was directly taken from the official published raws, it frustrated me too I almost added like a action buffer that was more of less *smack* fx but working on a few other mangas and time just didn't make it happen as I did intense background work on this one because a lot of the ruin was just white space lol

Edit: in the web novel Beowulf also kinda just appears of nowhere so this isn't the mangakas fault here tbh

welp, they deserve it for slaughtered his kin.
but that wolf soo stopid , no wonder his kin got slaughtered, the leader s stoopid after all

Dex-chan lover
While I'm enjoying the progression, I would say it is definitely going too fast.
No real sense of time progression has been seen so it still feels weird that Asagi and Daniela are so close.

Dex-chan lover
Lets make it fall into a hole!
Dem lets fill the hole with water, its not like dogs can swim. . .
Also my weak ass self will run towards it without warning!

Users who are viewing this thread