Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
> Its weird.... So weird......
When MC was hug in between Daniella's meat bun, i can't breath while reading his script...
I just feel my breathing stop suddenly until MC's scape suffocation.....
The feeling of Daniella's meat bun are really transmitted from Manga to Real life... What a brilliant story this is....

FTM

That's some crazy inconsistent drawing there. Too many instances that the wolf's right eye appears to be uninjured. Maybe the mangaka was in a rush to turn in the work :/

how can this little quality control in a manga happen? Is this an actual release or some one-man doujin project?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, oddly poor quality from the mangaka.
But hey, puff puff by erofu is nice

The art quality is a big weakness for this manga. The wolf's right eye that is alternately a bloody mess, then just fine, then a bloody mess, then just fine... It's a big distraction. You're better off just reading the Novel and imagining the scenes yourself.

Aggregator gang
I wanted to enjoy reading the chapter but I was getting so annoyed by the inconsistency with the wolf's right eye.

IT'S DAMAGED so how does the artist keep making the mistake of making it not damaged???

Dex-chan lover
Mighty beowulf win against the wall the pebble bouh at him ! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread