Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
> Whenever Daniella showed up in any panel, i just murmur "f***, she's really pretty"

> I support Asagi to teased daniella or talk about anything that she will react adorably.
Its enjoyable to see daniella to show expressions...

Whoa. Daniela is literally me. I mean, I can't even start any conversation. My current friends only happened because we all love gaming.

@martinren123 I know how that is and even when I do start a conversation people tend to talk over me or other people jump in and I become an outsider so I just end up feeling like I am being ignored

@Izayoi98 that practically happens everytime. Even with my friends. I mean , i know im the most un-interesting person on earth but really???

@martinren123 It also gets annoying when you are sitting there and you go to say something in a conversation that you had been apart of since the beginning and get asked to butt out of it since it is a private conversation. I sometimes have to wonder if my presence is that weak that people forget that I am there

um... "conversate"? it doesn't sound proper here... and it's not really a proper word... it is non-standard.

I'd have gone with "converse", "speak", or "chat".

Noooo that cant be where they end! Im with Lorex more chapters please!

Thank you for releasing this its so much fun, its a nice slow slice of life Isekai and i love that

Users who are viewing this thread