Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the chapter! Daniela is so cute now that I've reread the series.
Glad to hear it, I apologized for my past atrocities of translation when i started out! glad you still enjoy the series :hearts: :hearts:
oh man, this one is so cute. Totally forgot that the novel chapter got split off into a couple of manga chapters so i was kinda surprised it to be so short. Hehe, i look forward to the next chapters :meguusmug:
semi NSFW warning gonna just become NSFW warning :lul:

Dex-chan lover
give that hero a cape!

no really mc, explode...
ZpB9kcH.png

Dex-chan lover
I know that Daniela is cute,
But why MC behavior like some elementary student who just new dating?
They bang already rite?

Dex-chan lover
I know that Daniela is cute,
But why MC behavior like some elementary student who just new dating?
They bang already rite?
Wel, don't you remember how you yourself felt when you had your first crush? You get a lot more nervous and shy when talking to or being around said crush. This is simply his first time experiencing this so its understandable.

Dex-chan lover
In full honesty, I'm not too fond of the art style. Art from light (and sometimes web) novels usually have better art than manga, that's expected, but my issue isn't with detail, it's with depiction. The way Daniela and Asagi are portrayed visually is so soft and cutesy.

Reading the novel and associating it with a more adult (or rather, clearly not uwu moe art) style changed the vibe of the novel, and I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much if it had the manga art style (similar to the KonoSuba art style for the novel being way more cutesy than the manga, I enjoyed the manga more). The almost kiddy art in the manga just feels like it takes away from any weight, considering it is not a gap art style, as it could be for other works.

Over the course of the series, Asagi is supposed to harden into a formidable adventurer. I just cannot picture it with this art.

Group Leader
In full honesty, I'm not too fond of the art style. Art from light (and sometimes web) novels usually have better art than manga, that's expected, but my issue isn't with detail, it's with depiction. The way Daniela and Asagi are portrayed visually is so soft and cutesy.

Reading the novel and associating it with a more adult (or rather, clearly not uwu moe art) style changed the vibe of the novel, and I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much if it had the manga art style (similar to the KonoSuba art style for the novel being way more cutesy than the manga, I enjoyed the manga more). The almost kiddy art in the manga just feels like it takes away from any weight, considering it is not a gap art style, as it could be for other works.

Over the course of the series, Asagi is supposed to harden into a formidable adventurer. I just cannot picture it with this art.
fun fact the illustrator for the LN is the mangaka, I can see that, the art roughly stays the same from here on out, maybe getting a little bit of a sharper update around chapter 60. The action parts start to look better once the "honeymoon" phase is out. The manga and the LN kinda do this, Serious adventure arcs, then 10 chapters of them being cute, kinda back and forth.

I think the art is okay, it is certainly not the best, and its certainly not the best from the mangaka either, it seems that this has a limited budget and a heavy turn around time. The magazine these release on, is a monthly one, and so far has taken no breaks in releasing since it started. So i hope that helps put into some perspective, as its a lone artist who has only a month to draft the pages with the author and execute in the same time limit.

Dex-chan lover
fun fact the illustrator for the LN is the mangaka, I can see that, the art roughly stays the same from here on out, maybe getting a little bit of a sharper update around chapter 60. The action parts start to look better once the "honeymoon" phase is out. The manga and the LN kinda do this, Serious adventure arcs, then 10 chapters of them being cute, kinda back and forth.

I think the art is okay, it is certainly not the best, and its certainly not the best from the mangaka either, it seems that this has a limited budget and a heavy turn around time. The magazine these release on, is a monthly one, and so far has taken no breaks in releasing since it started. So i hope that helps put into some perspective, as its a lone artist who has only a month to draft the pages with the author and execute in the same time limit.
Ugh, that sucks for the mangaka lol. It really isn't their best work. All in all, I do think the best way to consume this series is the novel.

Group Leader
Ugh, that sucks for the mangaka lol. It really isn't their best work. All in all, I do think the best way to consume this series is the novel.
absolutely agree. but unfortunately a lot of people need pictures to enjoy stories :notlikethis:, I defiantly think everyone should read the LN as its entirely the reason i started translating to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread