Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
NSFW warning?

You mean ogling stuff on what's technically a pirate site during work hours isn't first class stupidity to begin with?
Double bonus points for using company equipment/accounts as well...

The Californication is strong in this one..

Dex-chan lover
Very nice finally a MC who isn't an indecisive fuck, congrats to the author for doing it also instead of going the will they/won't they or the stupid ass harem route of literally "trophy women" once each of their "character arc" is over.
I personally suspect, from reading the novel, that the author is dead tired of harems. No spoilers, but you'll see what I mean if this comic sticks to the novel properly.

Group Leader
I personally suspect, from reading the novel, that the author is dead tired of harems. No spoilers, but you'll see what I mean if this comic sticks to the novel properly.
That part is in the released chapters so we'll get there in about 20 chapters 🤣, but it's was funny then it's funny how

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! And I also appreciate that you put NSFW and semi-NSFW warnings at the beginning of chapters because I like to read at work.

Dex-chan lover
"You have ten minutes... nah, wait; it’s you, so five minutes should be fine..."

LOLOLOLOL :dogkek::lol:

OMFG.... that's so true to life I woke up my wife and dog laughing so loudly...
I mean, at least he didn't get named "jackrabbit," I guess... lololol

Really, though; his erolf wiafu is so fine, I'm not surprised he doesn't have the staying power.... such is a man's life...

Users who are viewing this thread