Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What, you egg?
*He stabs her*

Dex-chan lover
I do feel a little bit bad for that crazy little girl. She clearly wasn't raised with the mental skillset needed to cope with being tossed into a different world with a bunch of crazy power that she didn't exactly want in the first place.

Still, I feel like there was a failing on multiple levels that led to this tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
8/10 would tap
LJof4zn.png

I’m still baffled by Tsukina’s logic. She’s weirdly fixated on how Ill’s dislike of one person means he’ll hate her. To the point where she hesitates to help people who are about to die. Shoujo logic, seriously.

Supporter
@reedercat Crazy girl summoning giant rocks from space? Shank her to break the spell, or prevent further waves. Most magic systems stop if the user is dead.

@reedercat I would just shank a dumbass hoe for being a total prick and causing a literal apocalyptic temper tantrum. 🔥🔥
(Also it’s explained earlier by god in his human form that saviors that can’t control they’re power can also effect those around them with emotional instability of the kind corresponding towards the saviors state of mind at the moment and all tend to lean towards a form of crazy.)

P.S I would still just shank her for being a total brown pee pee poo poo, porcelain thrown paper ass.

@TrapCard113 It doesn't fit with the established world or characters, though. I get the concept of "kill a mage, stop the spell" but it's really abrupt for the prince to react like that to her

(Also I think if he wanted her to die to stop the spell, there are better places to stab than just in the gut. Prince can't even murder right, smh)

@PatataTomate Ohhh, if she's making everyone around her get all angry and violent too, then the prince stabbing her makes more sense. Thanks for the info, I completely forgot the god's info-dumping

Users who are viewing this thread