Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
NOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO SHORT
Please don't replace the characters next volume

Dex-chan lover
This was short, but could stand alone. It seems like it's actually just a beefy prologue, though, and the main story arc may begin in the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
omg i SWORE this was complete from the raws but there's more coming out??? HYPED!!! it seemed pretty complete as is hahaha i can't believe the prince requested punishment... again, good on him. and the other savior just... was spirited away??? what?? GODS AND THEIR WHIMS, I SWEAR!!!

thank you for the translation~

Thank gosh, it's not the end!! I love this story soo much!! It's really interesting comic to read.

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: (brings axe to meeting, plays with it every now and then)

Author-kun: (sweats profusely, begins to lose control of bladder)

Editor-san: (Evil smirk) SO-

Author-kun: OH GOD NO PLEASE NO (Pisses)

Editor-san: READY FOR ANOTHER VOLUME??? (Big smile)

Author-kun: (under breath) motherf***ker

😀

Dex-chan lover
😭 this is so sweet and his parents lol
We gave up hope

So what's the next volume, will she give birth to the savior? That would be ironic, now you're putting your own child in danger XD

Dex-chan lover
Wow what was that sudden jump? Its like, hey we are going to build a nice story with some background and a little bit of character building then *BAM!* The entire festival, conflict, and peaceful resolution resolved in two chapters like it was written to be a one-shot.

Dex-chan lover
@Mintay the point is that the marking is there whether she uses magic or not. So she can be incognito so long she don't use magic

Users who are viewing this thread