Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Oh sheet, you done it now indeed. ~blush
What a adorable little muffin.

I just realized... This is supposed to be ancient time or historical time right? Why did she (a woman) offered to share the house(?) with him (a man)?? Ah, well maybe this custom is okay in this world? Or is it because she's from modern age?

Dex-chan lover
@geraldine08172006

Well, it did happen on occasion that widows became the head of the house because all the men and boys were dead.
Women of old might not have had any social status to speak off, but they could still own things.
Now if they were to get married on the other hand, then that would be a different ballgame.
But because she also doesn't have any parents to pay or receive a douvery it's more liberal then it might else have been.

Rich women usually married poor nobles, and poor male nobles usually married into a rich merchant family to secure their future.
Regardless if the women were young, old or had had previous engagements and were widows or not.
It was only different for royalty because they were usually required to mary another prince or princess, or a noble family at minimum to uphold the standards of nobility.
The male lead doesn't appear to be a born noble and is probably just a regular knight ( who by technicality still are nobles in some old European countries, but I digress )

Still, this is a grose generalisation of the political intrigue that was the medival noble socity and every rule has it exceptions.

@Goldenzeal oh now i see.... 🤔🤔So it's okay to share a house with opposite sex even though 'strangers' (tho they aren't really strangers now since they're getting married) ?😕😕

Dex-chan lover
things are going so fast, i can understand why this ended in only several chapters

Users who are viewing this thread