Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I know this is a manga but having said that people that have the ability to blush don't lose it as far as I know. So maybe she's always been a blusher.

Secondly if this is her first love why wouldn't she blush or feel embarrassed/happy about being touched by the guy she likes. Age has nothing to do with feelings.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll ask him how he feels at the festival!"
Either a death flag has just been raised or she's about to meet the other Saviour of this world.
Also, shouldn't her Saviour mark glow whenever she casts magic?

Calmest couple ever!! I love their dynamic. Not much drama among them and they both are pretty honest with their own feelings.

Thank you for translating this!!

Dex-chan lover
they're basically a married couple living together
progress is really fast woah
this is cute

Fed-Kun's army
How cute. Mc is proactive in love. I'm curious when she'll get pulled in as a saintess though.

Also, update was 2mo ago. Was this dropped or in hiatus?

@wolfclaw3812 I think in the first chapter it was mentioned that the savior mark won't light up, unless you use grand magic/certain type of magic?

Noooo I've reached the translation end! Darn! It's so goooood! Oh well, more to look forward to in future, I suppose!

@Darkmint13 It's a Japanese production, you know? 😂 The "Awkward upon touch with people of the preferred gender" is like a standard installment! And depending on generation and upbringing they can stay awkward about touch even to high age and way past marriage! Just recently an adult male friend also told me how he hasn't gotten in touch with his parents since he grew out of being a child. While thankfully it's different between his children and his parents. The kids grow up in Germany, though, so they haven't developed the same degree of distance!

So her reaction is really nothing special! Especially not the part of her face slipping while out of sight.

Banned
yes... A warm embrace, yes; you feel something. I must know what you are feeling.

When they saw the horse sleeping, it looked like they found they're child sleeping and let the child be (≧▽≦)

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread