Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 4

As a gamer, luck stat is probably the last thing you experiment with. You have better chance with reliable dps than chance for crit or evade.

What if there is mechanic that disable your luck? 100% chance to hit attack? Even Luck if seems good, it might interferes with his ability to cut anything. Instead of getting reliable cut, it turns into normal crit.

Most games doesn't tie luck stat with drop rates either. It maybe bad decision to invest in Luck when you doesn't know the mechanic yet.
Never played fallout I gather

Dex-chan lover
As a gamer, luck stat is probably the last thing you experiment with. You have better chance with reliable dps than chance for crit or evade.

What if there is mechanic that disable your luck? 100% chance to hit attack? Even Luck if seems good, it might interferes with his ability to cut anything. Instead of getting reliable cut, it turns into normal crit.

Most games doesn't tie luck stat with drop rates either. It maybe bad decision to invest in Luck when you doesn't know the mechanic yet.
I get what you’re saying to an extent when it comes to the guys but if I was a slave like all the girls, luck would be my only upgrade. I wouldn’t want to be strong and then have that used against me or my friends. Maybe with luck the control would “fail” the d20 roll :p

Dex-chan lover
I get what you’re saying to an extent when it comes to the guys but if I was a slave like all the girls, luck would be my only upgrade. I wouldn’t want to be strong and then have that used against me or my friends. Maybe with luck the control would “fail” the d20 roll :p
Hmm.. for the girls probably mind/int for magic. Ability to dispel any magic such as slave or maybe specialize in sealing.

If you could seal unique skill and magic, that is probably fuckin OP. You could also seal/dispel the transformations too.

Heck, take it up a notch and ability to create curses. Curse yourself to never submit to anyone but yourself, a loophole for slave magic.

So of you don't want melee, you could always go for magic.

Aggregator gang
Strangely enough, the artwork in the light novel is fairly low in its eroticism. Most of the seggs seems to be detailed in the text rather than the accompanying LN illustrations unlike the manga adaptation here which is drawn by an artist who has mostly done hentai.

Dex-chan lover
So this won’t become a harem then? I’ll believe it when I see it because isekai usually has harems. Thanks for the translation.
Of course it's gonna be a harem what you think the author is actually gonna give the girl something to do? Give her proper characterization?
Of course he's just gonna saddle the MC with a dozen one-note fuckers instead lol.

Dex-chan lover
first she's pissing herself and then they're fucking?!
yeah, 'erotic' i guess.
that said, the art is amazing. so happy the author finally made an uncensored titty manga!
ya, there's even a name for it
suspension-bridge-forces-lines-tension-compression.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Meh, what she did with the exp? Only sexual skills?
Skill choice is different from Exp gathered. Plus, apparently you only get 1 skill.

From what I understand, you kill monsters to gather Exp, and then use those Exp to increase your stats (from what I understood, you can get +2 stats to allocate for 10 Exp, meaning the possible cost for +1 Stat is 4 or 5 Exp).

Not sure why she didn't allocate the stats yet (maybe Slave job doesn't allow stat allocation?)

As for MC, not sure why he isn't increasing his own stats. He has lots of accumulated Exp which he is either dumping on her or using it for his Unique Skill (which has cost of 1 Exp per usage).

MC is too focused on the point that his Samurai class is already too strong (because he can kill opponents with one swing) so no need for personal buff, without considering that is he gets blocked or restricted because of some reason not allowing him to use his swords, he would be useless.

Dex-chan lover
impressive proportions drawn and good for haruki to have completely won her over for real lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread