Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
As lucky as Haruki is getting to bang Shizuka like crazy, he's going to die at this rate & I would laugh if the manga ends with him dying from snu snu. Semen suction is horrifying skill to have if your partner doesn't realize what they're doing. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
As lucky as Haruki is getting to bang Shizuka like crazy, he's going to die at this rate & I would laugh if the manga ends with him dying from snu snu. Semen suction is horrifying skill to have if your partner doesn't realize what they're doing. Thanks for the translations.
Access to that snu snu is also like, the one thing that's keeping him from launching a one man coup against the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Basically MC:
giphy.webp

MC with his gf:
giphy.webp

MC AFTER being with his gf:
giphy.webp

Supporter
Wait, if he powers up stamina then he’ll become disinterested in sex? Wouldn’t the kingdom be worried about that given that’s one of the “chains” they’re dependent upon to control these summoned people?

Also, they are 100% asking him to kill summoned people in other kingdoms right? So he’ll be killing earthlings… I wonder if that matters to the MC or not.

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel sorry for the Chancellor now, he'll have to deal with Every. Single. Moron. in the country that even thinks of doing something stupid to Shizuka, including the Royal family as we've seen.

Dex-chan lover
The target might be another country's special grade. If so, I hope he doesn't take up the offer, I don't think he will want to cut down innocents. Better if the mc used his skill to erase anyone connected to the summoning ritual in the various countries, but I fear that might only happen if something happens to his girl first...

Dex-chan lover
Because it's the same artist
And this artist is so frustrating. If you look at the other panels, it is plain that this guy knows how to draw--good action scenes, reasonable human anatomy, costume detailing, actual scenery, etc.

But above the neck? Dopey expressions on shovel-shaped faces.

Dex-chan lover
And this artist is so frustrating. If you look at the other panels, it is plain that this guy knows how to draw--good action scenes, reasonable human anatomy, costume detailing, actual scenery, etc.

But above the neck? Dopey expressions on shovel-shaped faces.
Also the artist is rather known for having consistency issues. But on the upside, look at that hentai-grade fap material.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the chancellor is wiser than he looks. I mean, I don't mind having him as the mastermind, but sometimes authors just like to make things absurd and make clever mastermind into a hopeless idiot.
He seems pretty competent for a scheming bureaucrat. Immediately realized he can't control MC through force or blackmail and decided the best course was honest negotiation. Schemers in most other series think they're way better than they are and would've made a fatal mistake here.

Users who are viewing this thread