Isekai ni Teni Shitara Yama no Naka datta. Handou de Tsuyo Sayori mo Kaitekisa o Erabi Mashita - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Eat isekai.

When the isekai floods, the other genres become compleat.

Like Phyrexia.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :wooow::headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Group Leader
Bruh, or i am slow at cooking or these manga exaggerate hard, who the fuck bakes a pie and a pancake and clean everything in the time one person takes a bath :qq:

Dex-chan lover
It is a happy day when this manga updates. :3

I will agree though, it feels just a bit weird that most isekai protags know their way around the kitchen. You would think that more would only have basic knowledge that doesn't exactly lend itself to less advanced environments...

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, or i am slow at cooking or these manga exaggerate hard, who the fuck bakes a pie and a pancake and clean everything in the time one person takes a bath :qq:
A) you're slow at cooking... :p

B) It depends on the person taking the bath.. Some peeps can shower for an hour.. one of my exes could easily take two hours to get all her primping done when taking a bath..:censored:

and it's Manga Cooking.. an actual decent meat pie takes 2-3 days to make from the basic ingredients... Making the proper gravy alone... marinating and stewing the meat....
Damn.. now I'm getting peckish.. need to hijack a proper oven for the weekend it seems.... :sneaky:

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like every isekai people knows how to cook and bake like how? 😭
iirc Japan has home economic class in elementary school. Even the worst of them should at least be able to cook some simple home cooking. But cooking from scratch? They'd need the recipe.

Also it may be the bullying from his sister forced him to become a sort of jack of all trades.

Dex-chan lover
It is a happy day when this manga updates. :3

I will agree though, it feels just a bit weird that most isekai protags know their way around the kitchen. You would think that more would only have basic knowledge that doesn't exactly lend itself to less advanced environments...
Maybe it's because of his sister? Like how she was always domineering and demanding that he do everything for her?

Though, yeah, it is weird that these protags know so much, when most people would know at least a few just to get by

Dex-chan lover
oh no infodump :nyoron: my brain is not braining :nyoron:
my brain wasn't ready for that lmao

ashe blushing and being self conscious of her odor?
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

that sorceress is so hot :finnawoke: honestly, would.

Users who are viewing this thread