Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Ch. 29 - Ossan and the Source of the Frenzy

Dex-chan lover
Punch the biggest ogre, to assert dominance, then point the swarm at the guy that was enslaving them. Probably.

Double-page supporter
How long till we get an interresting antagonist instead of this boring and obnoxious "I'm a villain because I'm evil" bad guy ?

Double-page supporter
Why don't they already just kill the guy, since he's stuck? Why the hell are they still leaving him alive? Fucking massive mistake that only a moron would make. Always kill the main villain the moment they can't defend. Never listen to their ramblings since they're almost certainly lying or buying time.

Please just give me a backstory of this guy or at least hint at something.

The fact that he's just an antagonist is actually annoying the fuck out of me. There is no rhyme or reason, there is no goal, its just "I am fucking evil, mwahahahaha!"

Dex-chan lover
@neo_child in a prior chapter they said he was some noble antagonist from earlier (the guy who escaped) that decided to arbitrarily shapeshift, and just do evil stuff for science, rather than efficient stuff for science.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized: Annoying villain are bad villain. I mean bad as in bad for the quality of the story. I can't understand, why it took me so long. Seriously.

Dex-chan lover
You sure that kid in the orphanage was a boy? Those were somemighty female anime eyes.

Aggregator gang
Reason #126 why the MC is bad at heroing: NEVER let the villain monolog. The instant you have him immobilized, crush his skull. If he can move his consiousness to another body part, encase the fucker in amber or other similar substance. If he has a god's blessing TALK TO YOUR FUCKING GOD ABOUT HIM AND GET HELP IN KILLING HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread