Isekai Nihon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so 4 chapters in and it could have been all in chapter 1. This is pretty generic and not breaking any barriers nor unique in any way. I can already see axe-kun materialising for this series.

I also agree with above people, man is in a life and death situation and gets in car and pretty much thinks "I want to sex her" le sigh will this become another trash harem series with all the seggs and 2d characterisation as per?
If the seggs happen at least it will be 4 CHAPTERS LONG, with this pace. I definitely surely adamantly think it will happen.

Dex-chan lover
The mc thinking about the girl
fetchimage
Replace this with a hotdog put it into a frying pan.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that flame knight thing is dehydrating me. Oh the things I'd do just to have a hot steamy se-

Dex-chan lover
That Arnold guy looks tough. No wonder he's named after Pat Morita's character on Happy Days.

Holy bow, axe, staff, sword, shield, and spear... I feel like I've already seen the cartoon with the resulting classes: ranger, barbarian, magician, thief, cavalier, and acrobat. You just know that those weapons will end up in the hands of teenagers, too. If only that Arnold guy had wings and one horn, and rode a flying horse.

Considering how the cavalier was voiced by Don Most, I wonder what other Happy Days references will be in this manga?

Last edited:
Kinda feels like this was written by a horny bullied eleven-year-old. So childish. At least the art is not bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is this only happening in Japan?
Or is this every Americans' wet dream come true?
* goes and polishes a very large gun collection *

Users who are viewing this thread