Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2

Yes leave your future to me... the guy who was away whilst you were fighting nobles going back on their deals, trust me to have nothing go wrong for you.

Dex-chan lover
What is this mana pyramid scheme?? And this dude just promoted to bishop by amassing enough mana to the point he learnt new skill? What the hell, how strong a pope can be then?

What is this mana pyramid scheme?? And this dude just promoted to bishop by amassing enough mana to the point he learnt new skill? What the hell, how strong a pope can be then?
Exactly. The "Sage" that came up with the naming spell was probably planning to use it to become a god. If he is somehow still alive, he should be insanely powerful as he too is getting a part of MC's magical power. The mana siphonning feature is very worrying, it is reminscing of a master/slave contract. Maybe the link could be used for mental manipulation .. if I were the MC I would start looking into ways to break the link ASAP

Contributor
I... feel like if I were the bishop I would not be trying to strong-arm the 8-year old who just fended off an army. If he were talking to an adult then maybe, but.

Like he's just shown his attitude towards being subjugated quite emphatically. And if he were an actual 8 year old he'd be high as heck on the power rush right now... Seriously, bad idea.

(MC is nice and won't get violently angry like a real child with too much power might when being bullied like this, so the bishop's probably not actually in mortal peril, but, like...)

Users who are viewing this thread