Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap,
Ngl their relationship is really shaky af, the whole thing is built on mc being weaker and his rule being unstable.

So best course of action is him marrying carlos' sis and later rising from knight to a higher position in as an independent lord. Without that later on he'll become a restraint on MC's growth while he himself will ne threatened by the power mc wields.

Dex-chan lover
Turning your city into an economic hub is a solid plan. Your military might is being constrained, and you can't exactly make your land a holy ground for the church's favor, so the best course of action is to use the power of money to sustain yourself. The ability to easily build roads makes this a viable idea, and will even strengthen the territory of the lord as well, improving your relationship and value. Overall, I give this strategy my approval.

Dex-chan lover
This foreshadows a political marriage with 100% chance, do to the medieval setting.

Dex-chan lover
Turning your city into an economic hub is a solid plan. Your military might is being constrained, and you can't exactly make your land a holy ground for the church's favor, so the best course of action is to use the power of money to sustain yourself. The ability to easily build roads makes this a viable idea, and will even strengthen the territory of the lord as well, improving your relationship and value. Overall, I give this strategy my approval.
The biggest constraint to his military might would be the lack of money and people, in any case. Military is extremely expensive to maintain. In those times, during offensive war pillaging would help with it, but if you have a large army doing nothing, it will bankrupt the economy. So, Ars would send the people back to their fields, forests, and workshops anyway. He would be wise to have the men train regularly, though, so that they are effective when drafted, should a need arise.

I don't remember the map, or if it was detailed enough, to say whether his village's location is good for an economic hub. Seashore or a large river would have helped with that a lot, considering the times before railroads and automobiles. But then again, he could always rely on his Japanese knowledge for enough innovations to make the place important.

Dex-chan lover
The biggest constraint to his military might would be the lack of money and people, in any case. Military is extremely expensive to maintain. In those times, during offensive war pillaging would help with it, but if you have a large army doing nothing, it will bankrupt the economy. So, Ars would send the people back to their fields, forests, and workshops anyway. He would be wise to have the men train regularly, though, so that they are effective when drafted, should a need arise.

I don't remember the map, or if it was detailed enough, to say whether his village's location is good for an economic hub. Seashore or a large river would have helped with that a lot, considering the times before railroads and automobiles. But then again, he could always rely on his Japanese knowledge for enough innovations to make the place important.
He is at the far northern edge of the kingdom, to the north there are just forests, to the east and west there is also forest. Though there is a river to the east that goes to the southwest, where they built a castle that is mostly south, iirc it isn't suitable for trade via boat due to being shallow. Other than his magic being suitable for road construction and agricultural development he is kind of disadvantaged.

I don’t like this concept, basically anyone who named MC will always be stronger in mana than MC. That means MC can never win mana wise against the church dude and the lord of his region. Also this entire thing is illogical because then MC or the people who are able to can just name every single person in the entire region and be super OP and then move on to other regions, that way they will have a HUGE amount of mana. Of course the magic they can use is different but MC can be OP mana wise and just raise an army of people and beast to kill everyone in his way.

Users who are viewing this thread