Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
Prolly gonna become a waifu instead. So will still teach her and all that, but not an apprentice.
Maybe both.
both-is.gif

I'm guessing Carlos is a lot more cunning than we realize. He may have had his half-sister serve at the party, because he suspected this would happen.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Carlos is a lot more cunning than we realize. He may have had his half-sister serve at the party, because he suspected this would happen.
he probably did it just because of her beauty alone instead of her way of manipulating mana, although it did achieve the same result
tbh its smart since that way he makes sure ars doesn't betray him or desert the country

...show him to a private room and keep him company...
She's going to be so confused when all he wants to do is talk.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she gets to be a scholar or something, it seems like she has so much knowledge and potential for skills that people are overlooking BC of her gender and birth circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
mf really be almost crying because no one talk to him and then proceed to pick up random girl he seems interesting.
yeah blud has no manners what soever lmao

Users who are viewing this thread