Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita

This looks really fun and cute, not so obsessed with fighting like cultivation stories so often are

Dex-chan lover
So does he finally succeed to build a castle? Does he become a Living God first and forget his plan to build a castle? I'm intrigued by the difference between the title and the description. They both severely spoil the story but in a way that contradict each other.

I didn't like the pacing, in 1,2 he went from 3 yo to 5 yo, and his parents said nothing to him while making huge crops. Feels wrong.

Not gonna read this, but the amount of chapters available to translate (5) are enough for me to reccomend you abandon this, like how it was abandoned

Seems to be a bi-monthly release. The story isn't that interesting tbh to this point (6 chapters in), and the way the character grows and works it's a bit messed up to say the least.
The way the characters are designed also shocked me a little bit, other stories at least put up the pretense of a family though they interact with each other like strangers, but this one seems to have overthrown itself with the concept of reincarnating someone.

I know I'm a bit biased because we Whites have a different notion of family than other races/peoples around the world, so putting up a different version of "family" in a different world makes a lot of sense, but it comes off strange in how the family is seemingly uninvolved at certain intervals and then involved again, probably not to make them seem like NPCs.

Maybe the Novel can shed light on these aspects, but the story doesn't interest me enough to invest time in reading if there is something of value somewhere between the lines instead of between the pictures of the adaptation.

I know that this has nothing to do with the manga, I just want to share this grappling hook idea, use fake earbuds (the wired kind oubviously) as the hook and it will always securely lock into and stay on whatever it catches, the only down side being its 1 time use only as it would tighten up too much while climbing

(Spoilers) Ars is very clear that he sees valkyries as slaves. He also cripples them. I could be OK with that; I could accept a psychopath for a MC. The unacceptable part comes when the valkyries are happy to be mutilated! The valkyries absolutely love being slaves! 1 star, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
this is... really weird pacing, part of the fun of isekai's series is the reaction of other characters whenever the MC does weird stuff but we barely have much here.
he build a whole field next to his house and it just jump to few years later without anyone seems to care that he created that field.
and they just casually show he has a sibling now in chap 2, the magical beast also growth to full size in few days...
his parents and sibling barely show up that he may as well live alone.

(Spoilers) Ars is very clear that he sees valkyries as slaves. He also cripples them. I could be OK with that; I could accept a psychopath for a MC. The unacceptable part comes when the valkyries are happy to be mutilated! The valkyries absolutely love being slaves! 1 star, dropped.
... they're animals in the end.

When ya fight armys, people and horseys die.

Here have a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread