Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
Read the next 4 chapters of the raw. All I can say is.....

NimbleHideousAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

He is only good at healing. That means loli-chan will be cut, bruised, become a paraplegic multiple times in a day etcetera. She'll be a teammate in Kenshi. He won't be The Medic.

Why couldn't he just set-up a private practice inside the labrynth? Why couldn't he level-up himself using his financial resources to minimally sustain himself while he constantly casts auto-heal while getting mauled to death by murderhobo bunny rabbits? Why couldn't he join a clan of thieves and heal locks and doors and traps and alarms out of existence?

Aggregator gang
SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER MANGA/ANIME IVE SEEN?

ZZZ peeps need to get more creative

I don't think you can call it sexual harassment if the girl tells you to do it...

Dex-chan lover
I'm on page 2 and already noticed that the boobs overhang the panel.

Here we goo...

(Editor-san this was your idea wasn't it?)

😩

Aggregator gang
ah.. another isekai web novel adaptation with dark, spiky haired mc that buys elf slave...

Fed-Kun's army
@UzunBoyluCuce No you're right, dark elves are usually greyish, purpleish or bluish in color, if we're talking about usual fantasy elves, that is. In anime they usually have very tan skin, but here she is only a slightly darker white skin, as if she spent a morning at beach side, not tan enough to be your usual anime Dark Elf.

Users who are viewing this thread