Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just speak your god damned fucking mind MC. Don't waste precious panel place with an internal monologue about what you think is right and wrong which is all just gonna be thrown out the window as soon as a female says a single word to you.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing it got axed.
Nah, it was an adaptation of a short LN series anyways. Though the manga did rush a lot of events the LN was more elaborate about, so I can understand why you would think it was axed.

In any case, while this is a meh story overall, I can't help but find the relationship between the MC and Yuel both funny and extremely heartwarming.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while so I'm quite lost on what happened at the end.
Apparently this is a Yuel from the future after MC sacrificed himself to beat the Evil God. After clearing a Labyrinth years later, she was granted a wish to travel back in time to the moment of his death to stop him from doing it, hence why she's suddenly several years older.

This chapter moved very fast though, it took me a couple reads to get what's happening.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it was an adaptation of a short LN series anyways. Though the manga did rush a lot of events the LN was more elaborate about, so I can understand why you would think it was axed.

In any case, while this is a meh story overall, I can't help but find the relationship between the MC and Yuel both funny and extremely heartwarming.
Wait this isnt an axe? But it feels so axed and rushed. Was the LN axed maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread