Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Why does a seed has attribute? does it only let you use magic of that attribute? But she's just used healing magic tho?

Dex-chan lover
> I like how MC thinks. He's a real soldier now.

Soldier needs to priorities what is lacking so not to burden anyone else.

If that is the case, then the team will be performing above average.

By giving Phillin the ability to have that magic, the chance of survival increase a little for now, since there's no clear strategy as of now how they will take advantage of it...

@Owyn I think the seeds dont normally have an attribute but because the seed was electrocuted it has a higher affinity? That is what I first thought as I read that section, she made it seem like it was expected to be electric attribute but she only knew after the seed was used.

It's cool to see an iseakai where the main character isn't absurdly powerful, I hope it never happens tbh

@akthrowaiz I agree. I don't mind a powerful MC but I like for him to slowly build up his strength. There's far too many isekai where the MC become invincible by chapter 1 and too many authors have no idea how to properly write a story with an overpowered MC.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized this was done by the guy who did Shield Hero, be interesting to see where he takes it.

Users who are viewing this thread