Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 211 - The Tenth Springs (2)

Dex-chan lover
Many will say many head will bring more correct answers but many answers will also bring more opinions that not easy to accept.

Like my boss do a meeting for a month but still nothing action, direction been done. Ironically, the answers for our job is do the same thing like the last year. What the hell is that meeting do?

Dex-chan lover
Happy Ru is happy.

What the hell is that meeting do?
Sometimes, according to corporate crap, you have to have meetings. Even if there's little purpose.

Back when I worked at a desk, we had various meetings. Most of the time, it was two or maybe three people getting their work coordinated. That was good. Sometimes, my boss had meetings to distribute tasks for the department. That was mostly good. Rarely my boss's bosses, usually the head honcho or vice head honcho, held meetings with a lot of people, and those were corporate directions that didn't really relate to anyone in particular and were mostly just a waste of time.

Meetings where people have opinions and you decide based on that can end up in either of the two last cases. You need to have good direction, or it will all become wishy-washy. The leader/MC in this manga isn't exactly decisive, so it will lean towards not very constructive meetings.

Group Leader
The beast children were offered as slaves, the oni maids, lizard men and elves were just unpaid laborer subordinates...
I'm pretty sure the MC asked for adult males to immigrate to fend off the horny Elf crew, but the beast village sent the children instead as they needed the adults in their village. The Oni/Lizards/Angels were/are employed by their respective employer (Lulu/Tia).

The Elves asked to be allowed to immigrate in order to rebuild their species population. Them jumping the MC constantly is not their role as sex slaves, they're more like rapists that are allowed to get away with it because they provide skilled labour in return.

They're not immigrants, they're "gifts".
Where they forced to? or are they volunteering? I'll spoil it for you, they where asked if they wanted to move, source is the WN.

Also it only says it was "people", the gif is getting a bunch of people wanting to move there, if they were to be slaves, it would've been mentioned as a plot point considering Hiraku's posture on the matter.

Never the less, slavery is a think in that world, the elves where roaming because they've been treated as slaves if they joined another group, and although not explicitly, the beastkins where expecting to be treated as such as well, which means somewhere in that world there's actual slaves to be found.

Dex-chan lover
They're not immigrants, they're "gifts".

"Couples just starting to live together"

Yeah, because that sure sounds like typical slaves.

By your definition, both the minotaurs and centaurs are slaves too, since they wouldn't have any option to refuse offers from a dragon and a demon duke (and in the case of the centaur, refusing to go with him would means being stuck in the battlefield)
Or, y'know, that Doraim and Bizel looked for immigrants because MC want some more villagers?

Group Leader
"Couples just starting to live together"

Yeah, because that sure sounds like typical slaves.

By your definition, both the minotaurs and centaurs are slaves too, since they wouldn't have any option to refuse offers from a dragon and a demon duke (and in the case of the centaur, refusing to go with him would means being stuck in the battlefield)
Or, y'know, that Doraim and Bizel looked for immigrants because MC want some more villagers?
Here's the difference: the MC asked Doraim/Bizel/Michael to find immigrants for the village. He did not ask Shiso or Fuushu for their help in getting villagers. Which means, exactly like you put it, someone WAY higher in status than those commoners told them "you're now going to live with this guy who didn't ask for you to come, nor knows that you are coming".

If you don't want to call them slaves, then feel free to call them illegal immigrants.

Dex-chan lover
dmKnrXs.png

Either way our fearless leader wouldn't see to it that people were mistreated in his villages

Dex-chan lover
He did not ask Shiso or Fuushu for their help in getting villagers

https://mangadex.org/chapter/0d39ccc1-09ca-4399-b898-b226947cd0ba/5
"That's indeed something I needed"
He always want more villagers, but the reward was FOR RUU (y'know, since she was the one who made that medicine)
That's why he asked if Ruu is ok with the reward being something he wanted instead of what she want, and her subsequent answer (she chose to get more people because that'd make him happy)

And if you wanna be nitpicky about it:
He also never asked Flora for the oni maids, Tia for the lizardmen, etc etc.
Each of them took their own initiative, are you gonna call those "gifts" too?
Because if so you'd be at odd with your initial post.

Users who are viewing this thread