Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 211 - The Tenth Springs (2)

Dex-chan lover
If you don't want to call them slaves, then feel free to call them illegal immigrants.
You do realise that all the Big Shots are aware of the long-term population problem the Village + satellites have?
And that our MC has been trying like mad to get people to come to his territory? And has, in fact, been extremely vocal about this?

Unless otherwise proven in the following chapters, the couples coming in are young couples with pioneering spirit that want to build a future in the near-mythical village in the centre of the Big Bad Forest, aided in this by <em>their</em> nominal lords.
No slavery or coercion needed. At All.

Hell... you're a second/third son of a farmer with a new wife, no chance of inheritance, no room to start for your own, and you get a chance like this ? Especially when the Wife hears there are actually kids there?
You apply and sign in blood if needed.

Dex-chan lover
Meetings where people have opinions and you decide based on that can end up in either of the two last cases. You need to have good direction, or it will all become wishy-washy.
I frickin' hate meetings wasting 20 engineers' time because some newly-hired mid-level-management wants to try to flex and show his "impact".

Whereas the engineers who actually fix the bugs are literally forced to waste their time listening, without an agenda, time management, or action items.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Ru is happy.

Sometimes, according to corporate crap, you have to have meetings. Even if there's little purpose.

Back when I worked at a desk, we had various meetings. Most of the time, it was two or maybe three people getting their work coordinated. That was good. Sometimes, my boss had meetings to distribute tasks for the department. That was mostly good. Rarely my boss's bosses, usually the head honcho or vice head honcho, held meetings with a lot of people, and those were corporate directions that didn't really relate to anyone in particular and were mostly just a waste of time.

Meetings where people have opinions and you decide based on that can end up in either of the two last cases. You need to have good direction, or it will all become wishy-washy. The leader/MC in this manga isn't exactly decisive, so it will lean towards not very constructive meetings.
Nice... Well for them this meeting sometimes only giving information to the leader about things and talking about a little bit plan.

Contributor
I don't even know what's the point of the manga anymore. it was nice at the beginning, but I don't see the direction, at all

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what's the point of the manga anymore. it was nice at the beginning, but I don't see the direction, at all
I don't think it ever really had a direction, other than "Let's expand and/or maintain the house/village/domain!"

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I've read 211 chapter and still have no idea wtf is happening. So many chapters with so little to offer.

From the WN:
"This will have no big climax.
This is going to be frantic."

This has basically, always been a slice of life kind of thing, the point is to read about his life and of those around him so to speak.

That said, although things have escalated quite a bit in the web novel, this chapter covers about chapter 160 of the WN, which is currently 785 chapters long AND counting, with a new chapter published every few days.

Contributor
From the WN:
"This will have no big climax.
This is going to be frantic."

This has basically, always been a slice of life kind of thing, the point is to read about his life and of those around him so to speak.

That said, although things have escalated quite a bit in the web novel, this chapter covers about chapter 160 of the WN, which is currently 785 chapters long AND counting, with a new chapter published every few days.
Yeah, dropped

Users who are viewing this thread