Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 219 - Preparation for Fuushu's Gift (3)

Dex-chan lover
to cruse the noble
Wait what i don't even remember the word noble (from the human side) in this manga !? what I miss!! I need the background story on this!!?

Dex-chan lover
That last line.

boy-that-escalated-quickly-ron-burgundy.gif

Dex-chan lover
And she wonders where the bad rumors of her come from.

Also it's kind of comical that nearly all members of their group have special circumstance except the leader.

technically the leader is more of 'no matter what we check, we can't find anything abnormal about him'
Which ironically make him the most suspicious of all.

It's like being cursed to roll nat 21 (the dice break in half landing both 20 and 1) and somehow on this guy nothing happen and it roll normally.

Group Leader
to crush the noble
Wait what i don't even remember the word noble (from the human side) in this manga !? what I miss!! I need the background story on this!!?
The currently unnamed Noble would try to use his illegitimate son to get a foothold in the MC's terrority. They're neutralizing them before it leads to war with the village, as the wives would immediately launch an attack against the noble.

Dex-chan lover
If not for the chapter count and art style, I wouldn't have guess that this is the same series about a dude with a farming tool from god that's just chilling out in a dangerous forest. What in the world is this series even trying to be at this point lol.

Double-page supporter
You will find out why she have the notorious name of "Evil Fuushu"

Dex-chan lover
The currently unnamed Noble would try to use his illegitimate son to get a foothold in the MC's terrority. They're neutralizing them before it leads to war with the village, as the wives would immediately launch an attack against the noble.
Something from the LN? Most interactions so by the MC with others in this title have mostly been with non-humans and demi-humans. Crushing the noble at this point seems kind of extreme without much context from the manga, except for abandoning an illegitimate son.

Group Leader
Something from the LN? Most interactions so by the MC with others in this title have mostly been with non-humans and demi-humans. Crushing the noble at this point seems kind of extreme without much context from the manga, except for abandoning an illegitimate son.
Preventive measures, like how Kim Jong Un assassinated his brother before he could escape to "safe" country. Deal with the noble before he finds out and start problems with the MC and the village.

Dex-chan lover
Preventive measures, like how Kim Jong Un assassinated his brother before he could escape to "safe" country. Deal with the noble before he finds out and start problems with the MC and the village.
I'm not fond of implementing those without context. I'd llike to know more first, if only to know exactly how much force to apply, or if there's even a problem at all instead of wasting resources.

Users who are viewing this thread