Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Common World Transition

God: "You can reincarnate, and you have a wish, what do you want?
Him: " No ilnesses."
God: "I will give another wish, choose something better"
Him: "Peaceful Life"
God: "Sure, but since those are so easy, have another wish."
Him: "Farmer"
God: "You know what, I will choose for you."
God: "God-hoe"

Banned
Premise of this story: "I want to be a farmer, but with none of the downsides of being a farmer. Also many many bitches."

You know what.
Anime style is worse than CalArts style. Because it is almost literally everything and not just a couple series.

So what's the plot gonna be this time? The god made him op for no reason?(I haven't read a single page, I just read the description)

Tho this manga is harem it soo wholesome and chill to read. Main character is just a kind person.

I'm rereading it again so I will give some advise to the new readers. This manga is an ok read. It's perfect if you want to read a chill and laid back manga. Basically the life of MC with his girls

God: What do you desire, I will grant one wish to fulfill it

Guy: I want a healthy body

God:.......ok....so.....I will grant 2 wishes...what else do you want

Guy: I want to live somewhere peaceful

God: What the...hold up let me check your file...da...de da duuh...WHAT!! Lemme make a call (Picks up phone)

Truck-kun: Uh hello?

God: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?!?!, Did you fuck up? What happend to the normal on the outside edgy on the inside teen you were supposed to hit??

Truck-kun: so what had happend was...

Dude you can choose to have resistance to anything that can ruin your body, be immortal (the MC's ability isn't immortalilty because he's aging and can die to physical like the slimes, how can he die? dying at old age is Ill but the MC have resistance to Ill and healthy body lol, I wonder what MC's appearance when he's at 1000 yo?), ability to eat without feeling full (this is my favorite), ability for not feeling bored, strong body, and creation magic (so that you can make things without gathering item and to have things that you want) and now you can live peaceful or just wish to God that you want ability to grant all your wishes (not being greedy I'm just being clever)

Healthy body, in some extent can mean immortality as well,
like in there time about 10 years has passed and yet has Machio aged after going to other world

Dex-chan lover
"I've been going for 50 M/H but it still doesn´t seem to end..."
If he meant time, as the phrasing implies i've got no clue.
If he meant a speed of 50 meters per hour he is literally going at a snails pace, so i don´t know why he thinks he'll get to the end of anything.
If he meant a speed of 50 Miles per hour (80 Km/h) his speed allows him to be on a higway and breaks the human speed record by almost twice as much speed. He doesn´t make note of that so im guessing that's not it either.
If he meant meters per second he's breaking most highways speed limits.
And lastly if he meant Miles per second he is going a quarter of a million kilometers per hour.
None the interpretations of the translation make any sense, fuck this.
Raws say meters I think. Makes slightly more sense if it's including the time to clear the whole width properly, but author gives so little info on what he's doing that it may as well be miles.

Aggregator gang
I feel like it contradicts itself if the MC Died in the hospital at the age of 39 due to overworking, but also somehow spent dozens of years in a hospital bed.

Users who are viewing this thread