Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Dogs

Dex-chan lover
Welp... seems like he will be able to see his status window soon... those dogs are a good idea but won't they increase their numbers in too short of a time???

Fed-Kun's army
Sure is lucky he found some tame wild dogs and God just gave him seeds and planted them for him

Banned
To think I never knew the trick to taming wild wolves was just to be like "Yeah, come in. I'll get some bacon going."

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the plot of armor of "oh, how lucky he JUST found dogs to protect the fields". It's a way to introduce characters, deal with it, just like Hollywood movies having cars with doors opens and the keys in the sun visor thing.
I don't mind the plot armor of his OP tool just turning a tree into anything (cause he was a salary man, and bedridden for years, he does NOT have those skills).

All of these, I can accept. It's a "enjoy your life in another world" story, you need some commodities. But where the FUCK did he get a sheet for the dogs? I mean, suspension of disbelief has limits...
The author is just all kinds of lazy. He just randomly gives stuff to the MC, but at least explains how...until he stops bothering even explaining.
I'd read that the WN was bad, and came to the manga hoping it'd be better. Boy was I wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread