Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 10 Ch. 207 - Still Winter by Short (3)

Dex-chan lover
Now remember that MC made a statue of an old man when thinking of farming god...

Yeah, in the anime she wasn't amused about that.
I had to go back and reread that part because that's what I remembered too but I wasn't sure. Also just noticed that in Ch 113 the Minotaur rep mentions that the Farming God statue he made "doesn't look like the one they usually worship"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
alSJ6sA.png

:win:

Dex-chan lover
i don't know if i'm liking the farming god as a goddess with massive badongkadonks but i'm also not saying i dislike farming goddess as a waifu material but.... with all his harems already, it now kinda feels.... like, too much, in a sense. imo. idk.
i am confusion :nyoron:

edit: still haven't seen the anime since it's not on netflix nor prime so i wasn't aware that the farming goddess already made an appearance in anime :fml:

Dex-chan lover
i don't know if i'm liking the farming god as a goddess with massive badongkadonks but i'm also not saying i dislike farming goddess as a waifu material but.... with all his harems already, it now kinda feels.... like, too much, in a sense. imo. idk.
i am confusion :nyoron:

edit: still haven't seen the anime since it's not on netflix nor prime so i wasn't aware that the farming goddess already made an appearance in anime :fml:
Only for these many members in the harem you say it's too much, wait until you read 100 girlfriends you will understand what I mean, that manga is gonna have the biggest harem in the history of harems and the anime is also gonna air this year

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only for these many members in the harem you say it's too much, wait until you read 100 girlfriends you will understand what I mean, that manga is gonna have the biggest harem in the history of harems and if you want the anime is also gonna air this year don't forget to watch
it's on my plan to read library only because i saw some good memes but i'm reluctant to read it since harem genre isn't really my thing anymore, my puberty died lmao also 90% of harem MCs are fucking brain dead and so that part also contributed in my dislike for harems.

i like this because even tho it's harem, it's not too focused on harem genre.

Users who are viewing this thread