Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Wine and a Visitor

Aggregator gang
Heh.

It seems like I pegged it.

They're terrified that he'll try to supplant the Demon King.

So having a peace treaty, an acknowledgement of the Demon King's sovereignty, and still getting 10% of the harvest? Even given all the products excluded from being considered as part of the harvest?

Good Times!

Fed-Kun's army
ya know, they may be getting 10% of the harvests, buuut, that 10% is probably still a massive amount compared to almost any of the other farms.

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣🤣 This just keeps getting better and better. Was really skeptical at first of how well this would progress. I just knew it was a farming Isekai - "Just another Isekai" and started reading without looking at the tags, as I follow the group and needed a new series. But wow, this is something.

Double-page supporter
Wow, he really fucked that negotiation. He could've told them to keep their distance, but now he's saddled with paying taxes instead.

Wow, Zabuton's got some serious prestige. I thought they were just cute, smart and handy.

Dex-chan lover
The previous theory seems to have hit the nail on the head, Inferno Wolves called Demon Spider, once in MCs land he fell under the "peace" spell and is now one of the representatives of the peaceful Taiju farming village, this manga had me doubting, but it's all coming together, sorry about all the doubts mangaka!!!

I love how he's making a peaceful village, while unknowingly surrounding himself with the most deadly creatures in that world :')

Looks like animal biology is a bit different in this world. In our world, if a cat or dog were to consume anything with alcohol in it, it would literally be drinking poison. Alcohol is poisonous to canids and felines, the human family line is a rare mutation that developed a natural resistence/tolerance to alcohol.

Double-page supporter
Ah....That explains why everyone is fainting from the giant spider....other than the fact it's a giant spider....

And it has released HORDES of babies into the world..

Oh yeah, it's all coming together, he wished to have a peaceful life because everyone around him before was so hostile so now monsters so strong they rival the demon king is peaceful around him, some sort of peace aura. Op wish in disguise

Double-page supporter
Hilarious, a guy named one of the 4 heavenly kings immediately just backs down when realizing he's completely outclassed from just the information and speculation alone hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread