Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 66 - A Normal Morning in the Village Chief's Life

MD@Home
@kronix
@Lukimki

Pretty sure this is what you're talking about.

Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat
https://mangadex.org/title/22280/makikomarete-isekai-teni-suru-yatsu-wa-taitei-cheat

Chapter 15 was the spirit queen and the ending was uhhh something special.

Dex-chan lover
@Lukimki
@Dawa

yeh the novel is

https://fmgandalf.wordpress.com/about/

from what I remember in the novel the dungeon/house is like spaceless or some shit so they start making rooms, and in the novel its like a huge fucking bed lol

@Dawa that was the third option but i didnt have it saved in mangadex but other webside so didnt find it :D

@kronix
isnt that spaceless world the place where spirit queen was ? it was separate world of nothingness so he could use anything in there and it wouldnt damage the world he was transported to ( didnt read the novel)

Dex-chan lover
@Lukimki

dont quote me on this since its been a while.... but from what I remember the way zero was introduced in the story is somewhat different in the novel / manga. in the manga she is summoned by the rabbit girl, and the dungeon where they went to fight (zero vs mc) becomes their home... however from what I remember in the novel she was in the void until she sensed another being with the darkness element or whatever the fuck is called... (same magic properties) and so she begins to stalk / watch over them from the shadows, until the MC senses she is there and then she reveals herself.

I dont really remember where they fought in the novel, I am willing to say that it was a spaceless dimension zero created herself.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the manga. . . . . . . . . ...

In other words, there's nothing worth reporting.

Fed-Kun's army
there's always that one day without anything happening in rune factor--- i mean, in taiju village

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why in all these isekai that rabbits are always some nasty monsters.

Does Japan have some dark history with rabbits or something?

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck
Monty Python's Rabbit of Caerbannog probably has something to do with it.

@d4mi3n
Just a poorly placed panel frame of reference. The plants look like that but are only ~2ish ft tall. So imagine he is stooped down and the panel angle is from ground lvl to get a view from under the leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread