Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 68 - Yaa Seduces

Dex-chan lover
The mountain elves are all overthinking this. If they want to get into the mc's pants, they just need to find where the line starts.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls While I agree with you it was shown that he could refuse if he wanted but don't for a sense of responsability, and he kinda likes it as it is said from time to time.

yepp it's not a line it's a circle/rotation, the ones in the circle guard their spot with vehemence, that's why he always get bothered while in the bath and things like that too, because that's the few opportunists that are not outright spoken for.

She really give a Stupid girl who was stupid since young the responsability of being the Tribe's chief and now she's monitoring her as an advisor ? And she trying to make us believe that this is the smartest move in the world ? TheFuckk? I guess they both stupid or this author dont five a fuck anymore goooddddamn.

@givemersspls
WHAAAAT? Are you telling me that you don't need to be smart to live in the mountain where there are packs of monster running wild? Making someone you found stupid the Chief of you entire Tribe is not the best choice LOL and only Yaa's strenght are exposed so maybe its the only thing she has more then her Advisor who was originally meant to be the Chief it's Nonsense

Double-page supporter
@dopeboykx

I think the logic behind making Yaa the tribe's chief is that she is a simpleton but also aware that the others are smarter than her, that she is not disliked by any of the tribe members and does not dislike any of the others.
So they knew that Yaa would listen to the advices from the experts and also accept a decision made by the majority of the tribe in important matters.

Any other member might have not listened in certain situations and pushed through with their own opinion instead of asking and listening to others.
Also there might be some mountain elves that view certain other tribe members as "rivals" and as such if those clan members become tribe chief they might ignore the opinions of those "rivals".
Or the other way around if someone they view as "rival" becomes tribe chief they would not fully / honestly support that tribe member who becomes the tribe chief.

Hence making the simple-minded Yaa the tribe chief might have been judged to be the best option for the tribe.

@givemersspls,
How is she going to take care of her tribe with only strenght? from what I saw she's a musclehead + she's stupid clearly can't take any decisions.
You need to be Strong but you have to know how to use your strenght. Well, whatever her being the Tribe might be why her people been eating rocks
Anyway now they're safe
@Talh
I'm sorry did they ever show this situation you are talking about in the manga ? Nope, This can't be considerate as an argument we never really seen how they were before but we know they coulnt manage and had to migrate

At the beginning lol @kenx

@givemersspls,
Nonsense, She said she was training yes but she was Lifting up rocks as a training to get close to the MC come on man...
And You can't live in the wild without being smart Its a fact or HUMAN would not be here today anymore
As I said "we know they coulnt manage and had to migrate"
So,nah it didn't work for them

Dex-chan lover
Funny that the mountain elf girls think they could keep the VC in check with force, but I think that is the mountain elf culture. They seem to be the most physically strong elves by a bit. Yaa is pretty ripped and the others looked somewhat muscular too. Kinda glad they did this little story with Yaa cause it actually is story rather than explanation which seems to bog some chapters

@dopeboykx I think it is because she is in love and isn't really sure what to do to attract a mate and by the sounds of it none of the others who have been in the manga thus far have either. They know traditionally what it done in general in a marriage, but not much can be taught about how to get a man as they are not all the same. I am surprised that the mountain elves have not just asked the girls who are married to and or are fucking him

@IonRaptor be a shame if Lasti didn't get pregnant at the same time or soon after, just to be a shot at Lasti because Lasti was with the VC first.

Dex-chan lover
@dopeboykx you gotta remember that what you are seeing is the result of a female only tribe, they only use their brains for building things, their muscles are for fighting and getting men; the High Elves are feared as kidnappers of men even. So yeah, the Mountain Elves are intelligent when it comes to trap making, but not social skills.

Users who are viewing this thread