Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 69 - Festival Preparations

alu

Dex-chan lover
That's not something nice to do to a Demon King, Bizel.
Even if he's your boss.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Supporter
Whelp, that square fighting area reminds me of Dragon Ball right away. I'm not going with DBZ since I don't expect there to be participants with the power to split the world in half.

Dex-chan lover
@kuroneko66
Obviously, He is the demon king, He is the only one really aware of the time bomb that is that town, if by chance they need to expand territories for more wine.

Also Ru Grandfather and the dragon Doosu are probably some of the most powerfully entities in the whole continent, mighty allies no doubt.

Fed-Kun's army
Enough trees have been removed from the forest to make room for hundreds of women, two villages, dragon guest houses, and an in-town arena. I would say probably dozens of acres..... probably much more. The ATF apparently has no limits..... "Cheat Item" indeed.

Dex-chan lover
@vick_detri sorry dude, I know this is an inconvenience, but the dwarves assure me that the hill your Demon Kingdom castle is on, provides the perfect conditions for our newest alcohol production crop....

CBC

Aggregator gang
Hah. The Chief thinks that everyone would be going easy on him, more like too terrified to effectively fight him. IIRC, in the Light Novels, he's basically got a thick aura of power around him 24/7, according to the senses of the Inferno Wolves anyways.

Supporter
The last line of the chapter sounds like a phrase that narratively proceeds big trouble, like "it can't get worse", or "what could go wrong"; but so far this series has disappointed me in that regard by not having these types of developments.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman
I'm pretty sure they are not "join the village", they are "guests". They probably might join the tournament, if they want, but there is no way that they came here to "join the village"

Users who are viewing this thread