Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 91 - The New Villagers: Second Group (1)

Dex-chan lover
if the humans ever tried to invade him theyll end up learning the hard way what the demon lord learned the easy way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad Village Leader never has to actually show how strong he is with the AFT

He can shot down a dragon with his AFT and talking normally with vampire progenitor, but still surprise about background of his maid XD

Fed-Kun's army
@tranhi123 Yup, it’s weird but without having a proper understanding of the world around him it leads to these kind of situations

@silverden Humans are fools so I can see this happen

Let's see how this village expansion goes with this diverse group of new villagers

Dex-chan lover
Was reading the synopses and then got reminded that he wanted to live peaceful. KKKKKK

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell

There's not really anyone who could qualify as that, yes.

The High Elves are... (in)famous.
The vampires & angels are quite (in)famous.
The Dark Elves are somewhat known.
The beastgirls probably qualify as closest to 'normal' in some ways, whereas the demon civil servants should all be noble girls.

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me. Did you also sink your evil fangs in them, village chief?? There were some big shots' daughters mixed in.

@welcome2atlantis
I think that duke's daughter was part of the princess's entourage (ch.48 ) that decided at the end to stay and when the princess had to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread