Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 91 - The New Villagers: Second Group (1)

Dex-chan lover
All civil official girls are high ranking nobles from the princess groupie. Why's this a surprise.

Fed-Kun's army
centaur girls with no horse ears
this is the saddest day of my life ;__;

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis
of course he did, you can bet its going to be revealed that he has been fucking both the minos, the nagas and the centaurs in a couple of chapters as a throw away line, with the usual, oh poor me i have to fuck all these girls.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP
I don't blame people for forgetting. That arc was pretty small and forgettable. All we really remember from that is the princess was basically scared out of her mind so she could be taught a lesson.

I thought that the Fulhart Kingdom was the human kingdom, or did i just misread it?

Dex-chan lover
40 adult female centaurs, no adult male... I see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
@NeetGod yeah but he didnt have to manage it with every other race, like the lizards. So far this is the second race that doesnt have a good body compatibility with him, and happened to have FORTY adult females ready to breed @_@

Dex-chan lover
@Squidco42 scared the crap out of that princess multiple times, and she still didn't learn the lesson she was supposed to, she had to be dragged out when she tried to sneak into Village Chief's bed. There's a posted rotation for a reason, plus the top wives, and mistresses, are all very scary.

Dex-chan lover
I see the artist has trouble with drawing horse bodies. Looking either awkward or just not bothering to show them entirely. The things you notice when you've seen enough demi-humans in manga.

Dex-chan lover
still wondering, do the centaurs wear some sort of garments to cover their genitals or is it all hanging out?

Users who are viewing this thread