Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 116 - Dealing with the Second and Third Villages (2)

riz

prunning? more likely trimming their hair or 'bush' or skin maintenance just like in those salon??

Okay ... now everytime I hear a branch scratching against my window ... I going to think it's the trees playing this game.
Though ... I don't know if that makes me feel relieved or terrified 🤕

Dex-chan lover
I liked these last two chapters. Good length and I liked the bits of story development. And of course anything with the oni maids is gold.

Dex-chan lover
Who realized what? Feels like they are trying to say that the demon lord realized that mc can become a hidden ninja village, but that makes no sense from context (I simply get the feeling cuz japan=ninja)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, MC-kun. First with spying, then world domination!

Make the entire world submit to the power of the almighty FARMING TOOL!

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Yeah, they might have realized that they can send people from the villages to spy on other countries... but they won't really be natives either even if they're the right species.

Or they might have realized that they could just pay actual natives to spy for them.

Double-page supporter
Obviously, he's planning to send Nyu Nyu Daphne to other countries to become spies.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, pruning. Trimming unwanted branches to control proper growth.
It's also ensures the tree is not to dense with leaves or smaller branches which may prevent wind to properly through it as without proper aeration, mold can start to grow and harm the tree.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80

I really doubt that, not because it's too far ahead, but he is already beyond that point. Isn't Zabuton alone can destroy a country? And those wolves traumatised warriors from other races, and if he really have 2000 of them.... Even 200 are enough.

And that doesn't count dragons....

Dex-chan lover
About female orphans - before machine assistance came in, weaving and sewing was surprisingly labor intensive, so there'd probably be work for them too.

(In Stockholm, back when it was more like Venice - i.e. many islands and few bridges - for some reason the rowboat rowers would be women. And rightly feared in fights for the power of their arms.)

Might this be a premonition where we see MC gets out of the Village for the first time? That would be an exciting arc

Users who are viewing this thread