Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - A Discussion With Kiabit And The Harpies (2)

@DudeWhoCooks I have one better for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CZjsEI1yU&t=12s&ab_channel=NapalmRecords

Diggy Diggy Hole Metal Version!

Dex-chan lover
> VC: "They change the filling every 10 days."
Hahahahaha. Yeah, its mandatory to change its filling every 10 days, because a lot of juices and liquid are going over there every night....

> Im watching some clips on FB and on Youtube about machineries haverters for the large farm.
To think VC had a farm with length over 5KM, just how huge would that be, the cleared are on the middle of the Death Forest...

> Also, i dont quite remember there's a pantsu shots as fan service in any of the chapters.
As expected, that was reserved for VC only....

Fed-Kun's army
Was the translator not informed that Zabuton, that massive spider that hatches a brood of hundreds every winter, is guaranteed FEMALE?
Rather you'd think it'd be obvious with even a basic understanding of spiders. This isn't even a language issue. Females are bigger then males, lay large clutches of eggs, don't keep males around and male spiders tend to have a short life.

Im calling it now guys. Its not far from the day where we see the birth of an infamous fashion line:

Louise Zabuitton

Dex-chan lover
“Only rich aristocrats wear new clothes, commoners must purchase used clothes.”

That makes literally no sense economically. Where do used working clothes come from? Are all the aristocrats wearing overalls and mudders in their spare time? Even then, the commoners vastly outnumber the aristocrats so they could never use enough to supply the commoners with clothes.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage
That's not how it work, in any country with or without machine people wouldn't just buy old clothing... it's just a modern day retarded thing to do.
In the past women sew the cloth their family needed, and in the realy poor family the younger kid used the cloth from the older one.
But there was never any noble to sell their OWN cloth to commoner, nor there was any comoner that would buy used cloth.

They only needed to buy fabric, then the women an the girl old enouth to help would sew cloth for everyone in the family. There was a reason as to why women were always busy at the time while they didnt work, all the easy thing done by machine where done by human. but this doesn't mean they where stupid to the point of spending money on used cloth...

Where in the world would there be a noble wearing some extremely basic work cloth? Where in the world would there be a paysan wearing a ball dress with a corset???

Nothing in this make sense...

Dex-chan lover
@ kaezeribato people buy used clothes even now, so shows how short sighted you are. Kids getting hand-me-downs is already getting used clothes, and as for nobles getting used clothes, there are poor nobles too, they get slightly, barely worn noble clothes, or less extravagant tailor stuff, and hope no other nobles recognize it.

btw cloth, without the 'e' is fabric

Dex-chan lover
So stupid lol, "these clothes are too good, we should expend MORE effort to have worse clothes". It's not like there was any indication of the spiders having output issues, so there's no reason you should decide it's too good to use.

If it wasn't durable enough that'd be another matter but they didn't say that, just that it was too good. I bet the giant spider thread is in fact pretty durable.

Also lol at this dude claiming you wouldn't buy old clothing, what kind of brain rot? Obviously the author's premise of exclusively used clothes is nonsense too, but it's a balance.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I’m digging a big hole
MC: Dig dig dig
Me: Diggy diggy hole
MC: literally in the same panel diggy diggy hole
Me: 😐

Users who are viewing this thread