Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 125 - The Angel Chief's Daughter (2)

They should bring a couple more bros from Earth for him, so he has people to relate to and take some women off his hands. Adding more and more girl tribes is getting silly.

Dex-chan lover
"This guy is a schemer"
Since freaking when? He's been so laid back and my pace that he's never shown any amount of scheming before this sudden 'brilliance'...

Dex-chan lover
Get the spanking machine in the sex dungeon ready.

Princess Angel is about to be dealt the hand of justice.

Aggregator gang
you could have just let zabuton waltz right in and the problem would solve itself lol

Fairly certain the MC can take them all on by himself, assuming he didn't have to defend anything; even then Zabuton alone should be able to even the odds.

@junonlee3 As I recall, as long as they're of age and female, he's boned nearly everyone that wasn't a centaur or minotaur.

@AynBlu I know a group of girls forced MC to have sex with them.
I guess he systematically had sex with all adult females in the Taiju village. 😂 In his responsible mind, he is the husband of all the females he had sex with. Sex sex sex. 😇

Dex-chan lover
I came back after 2 years to see what's happened. I don't understand anything.

Supporter
Yeah, had he not have to worry about killing them, I'm sure he could take them all.
Anyway, this was a funny chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been funny if he mentioned hes friends with a royal dragon family, and has a couple living with him right now...

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I can recall our main being so proactive and displaying real leadership skill.

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are too short, but they're still fun reads. Bullying bird-brained people is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread