Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 6 Ch. 125 - The Angel Chief's Daughter (2)

Aggregator gang
is it because summer? the MC hair kinda feels coarse and more thick in this chapter. 😂

lol sooner or later his title of village chief will probably change to harem king 🤣 will there be anymore female only tribes or something? more n more waifus keep adding up

has anything actually happened here yet or is it all just 'village size go up, harem go up' still

Dex-chan lover
That was a lot of texts 😆
Thank you for the hard works!

I want the test to be "defeat a dragon," just so he can bring out the ones who live in the village and they can be all "oh yeah, he's hella strong, we wouldn't want to fight him, that's certain death."

The next few chapters are going to be great.

Double-page supporter
At first i was questioning whether lightly punishing invaders is a good idea, but then i remember this guy has control over:
1. Demon spiders
2. Death wolves
3. The demon king clan
4. The dragon clan
5. 3-4 Seraphs
And a whole lot of other races.

Yeah, he'll be fine

@scrwd and apparently his spear throwing is enough to one-shot a dragon from what they said in the previous chapter so a few hundred of angels isn't a problem at this point

@scrwd Also, for 1 and 2, it's not like he only has a few of them. He has literally thousands of demon spiders and hundreds of wolves.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this part in the WN.

But the manga release is agonizingly slow and short, the momentum and impact just dies. Obviously differences in production speed and all that. And I'm complaining about reading manga for free. But still, the bite size chapters are a more like nibbles.

So the losers are property that the winner can use as they please?
This is giving me real Genghis Khan's Mongol horde vibes.
I don't like it.

Double-page supporter
Why need to invite settlers when you can simply conquer them? This worked for millenia.

two faces of the Benevolent Tyrannical H̶e̶a̶v̶e̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶Village Chief.

Users who are viewing this thread