Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 133 - The New House (2)

Dex-chan lover
Weird to think about but waking up in the middle of the night in that mansion has to be simultaneously terrifying and relieving. On the one hand, you don't know what woke you up and looking around you may see thousands of tiny eyes watching you from the rafters. . .on the other those thousands of tiny eyes are your village's legion of tailors/security guards.

"Oh god the eyes! Oh wait, everything must be fine if the Zabutons are just chilling and watching. Thanks guys."

Some people build walkways for their cat, this guy has walkways for his legion of spiderling

Dex-chan lover
Triple release!!!
Many thanks for these pleasures!

Dex-chan lover
> VC: "Thankfully, the conference room is a normal meeting room"
Actually, i spent 15 seconds on this panel looking for the projector and remote control....

> Only gold and silver coins are only in the treasury?
I remember when the dragons leaves so much of their scales as payment for VC for having to party up to 5th day.
I remember it was the episode when Hakuren was introduced and being punished (taming) by VC...
So.... where do they put those scales?
I know they didnt sell all of this because it will give a frencies to any powers outside the village to procure that no matter what and will them great troubles ahead....

> I want to see Flora in her pregnant belly soon...
She will be a very sweet wife, thats my impression of her....

> The spiderlings walkway, when thinking about it and imagining it, how come an office server room with walkway like that contains LAN and fiber optic cables going in and out of the room....

I know that this is just how things used to go with powerful and influential people back in the day, but the amount of wives and mistresses that the MC has is bothering me greatly. Especially with how little attention is given to his children beyond an occasional cliff note here and there to remind the readers that they exist. Isn't it also about time for him to set up some middle management so he wouldn't have to personally deal with every little administrative thing? He is not short of competent people around him to take some of the load off. Get a council going with a representatives of every race to deal with the day to day matters.

@dharman
A fellow nazarick follower i see…

Now whats left is the village own brothel to open. But i guess not when the village is so wealthy and peaceful.

Dex-chan lover
@nickzero10

IIRC he did try that some 30-50 chapters ago, but it worked so-so since everyone was so deferential to him?

But he has managed to avoid being in personal charge of the outlying villages, so I guess he should try again with his first base as well.

(Although in part this is also Asian management - everything must always be signed off by the boss, that way anything that goes wrong ain't your mistake. Hence why all kings and the like in manga spend oodles of time signing papers..)

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that this is the first time we hear about oni-maid and the elf being pregnant?
The way it was mentioned(/translated), gave the impression it was old news..?

I could be mistaken, but pretty sure it hasn't been revealed before this.. Before it was a big deal, now it's just a side note.

@Scrwd Yes, copying my comment from the previous chapter: Most people (probably including the author himself) don't realize how large 200x100m is when it comes to buildings. For example, Stockholm Palace has roughly the same outer measurements as this supposed "mansion" (it's slightly larger though, being 230x125m). It has 1430 rooms, and makes everything around it look very tiny... For another comparison, the "mansion", based on the presented schematics would have a floor area that is more than half (I'd estimate around 36,000 sqm including the basement) of that of Versailles Palace, which is one of the largest single building palaces in the world (around 63,000 sqm). Alternatively, this palace is "only" around 30,000 sqm, so it would be quite a bit smaller than the "mansion"...

I vaguely remember in the novel, his bedroom has a lock ON THE OUTSIDE, so the women can trap him in there. And he made a secret passage out of his bedroom which was immediately found and they thought it was a good idea, and started using that for themselves.😀

Dex-chan lover
"the bath is rather small" but how? you could stretch out in that thing quite easily

Dex-chan lover
Big ups to Flora and Frau(?) for being one of the only women in the main village to not sleep with him. Not sure on Frau but I'm almost positive Flora hasn't

Users who are viewing this thread