Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 134 - Volplane? Test Run (1)

Dex-chan lover
> Too funny about the trap door and the reverse locked...
It seems every night, VC was a victim after all, and all elves are turning ferocious individual...

> The stuff like a lotion.... hmmm
they use it as a feminine wash? or...............

Dex-chan lover
Infinite-energy fuckMAN, sleeps in a sex dungeon, ready for his godly body to satisfy his harem even while he's checked out and resting. Autopilot impregnation. What a chad.

/s

plot twist: all the men went to war to escape these thirsty vixens, mc won't be so lucky

I'm....I'm kinda starting to not find this funny. This dude is basically being rped every night. He doesn't get an option and they literally built his home to trap him in. If this was the other way around I wonder if it would still be played up for laughs....

Him: i think it is a mistake that the door can be only be locked from the outside.
Me: there is no mistakes

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm beginning to wonder if the MC is really dense or really desperate to escape from reality. I get locking the door from the outside to keep him from escaping the women who've gathered their courage, but preventing him from having some private time to himself by not having an inside lock is a bit much. Speaking of which, is there any way to access the roof other than flying? Otherwise the only ones who could use the trapdoor are the flight capable denizens and the spiders. Also, is the secret passage with peephole to allow shy women to discretely enter his chamber without everybody seeing them enter and/or allow the ones curious to observe him before deciding to sleep with him or not? Speaking of which, I wonder when the female dragons, centaurs, minotaurs, harpies and trees are getting into the rotation. After all, he's not judgmental about having sex with other species, despite protests doesn't lay down the law or threaten anyone from the midnight rendezvous, got an angel and oni and vampire pregnant so very compatible, head of the villages, strong worker, able provider, rich, and strong enough to take down dragons so what's not to like?

Btw, seems odd only has a few pregnancies so far. Although part of that is probably because is drained nightly without waiting a few days to generate a lot of seed. So far only the vampire and angel have given birth, and only an oni maid and elf are pregnant currently, right?

Dex-chan lover
I guess MC is just being oblivious to these trap doors since he basically welcomes anyone and a normal person will use front doors instead of sneaking in.

I think we already gone past the line if it's rape or not. MC possibly just accepts it. Instead of forced, he was coerced into it.

Users who are viewing this thread