Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 7 Ch. 137 - Board Volplane Festival (2)

Dex-chan lover
> VC: "The reactions from the visitors weren't bad".
No VC, its bad, their common sense break for how productive and powerful the village is combined with special wine and food....

> I like the eyes of Kuroichi, half close eyes, like as if he's suspecting you all the time. Hahahaha

While the manga is pretty good, the light novel gets across the absurdity even better. For example, its not that there was no seat for Micheal among the guests, but after meeting the Demon King and Heavenly Kings as well as the various dragons, he hastily declined to be seated with them and asked for a seat further away. This was his first time meeting them. For the VC, the demon king and dragon king are just "in-laws" and friendly old men... to everyone else they are terrifying to the point of forfeiting their lives when met.

Contributor
At this point, the MC is literally just narrating what’s going on.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series since all of the death/disaster/tragedy flags appears A LOT but the slow life still moving on... lovely

Edit: why you guys calling MC as VC? What was it stand for?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Reimeiran kept Doosu from competing but then turned around and competed herself....that's kinda bs there.
But it seems most of the dragon males are under the thumb of dragon females so....

@moel
It's one of the few slow life manga, that stay a slow life manga. And I love it because of that.

At this point, each chapter feels less like a manga and more like a letter written to me from a friend that ended up super lucky. He just gives me a rundown of what happened recently, and even though I’m kind of jealous, I still look forward to reading his letters.

And you know what? I’m 100% okay with that.

Users who are viewing this thread