Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

cas

5 minutes after I finished reading this I pretty much forgot all the characters. Maybe I have alzheimers, maybe this is poorly written and the characters are forgettable. This reads more like a diary or a summary instead of a proper story tbh. One of the laziest and most boring ways of telling a story I have experienced so far.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know why i'm still reading this. Art is bad, characters are flat and souless, MC is boring, tropes everywhere, no tension or plot to speak of... Maybe i should go write an isekai too.

This is the Silmarillion of isekai's (minus the great stuff). Very dry and analytical. Focusing heavily on stuff that most other isekai's gloss over. A very dry read and overly drawn out on minor details. Basically setting up an backstory for a much greater manga, without having one.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly one of the worst isekai's I have read. And I have a tab with about 80+ isekai alone.

I mean yeah we can say that some generic manga with bad art is worse or one with "Cellphone in D&D land" is of course bad...

But this had potential..

Like a sensual self-touch in the night... It starts of great and then all you are left with is a lot of unfulfillment, boredom, and disappointment.

I enjoyed the first parts despite the mc being op and being instantly successful, but more and more characters kept being added that I just did not care about. I’m not even sure what’s been going on for the last dozen or so chapters because I can’t focus anymore

If it had centered on Ru and a small circle of characters it might’ve been better or at least I would have enjoyed it more.
I mean he had a freakin kid (can’t even remember the gender) and s/he got immediately sidelined. Heck I think he even had a second kid but I’m not even sure. Is there a third?!

It’s gone from a story to just a list of events for me and I’ve completely lost all interest in it.

Group Leader
idk why people complain about the manga. It's pretty neat to see a isekai'd mc just chill and do everyday stuff.

Aggregator gang
IF I COULD,
I would exchange this filth for translations of sword papa, lastboss girl, wiseman turned loli, new gate, bear girl,and many other mangas that need so much love
instead we have this....

@greyhud90 Hey got links to all of those? Especially last boss girl. Those sound far more interesting than the diary entry we got here.

Relaxed life manga are fine, but it doesn't excuse the fact that you still need to actually write well enough and not constantly dump exposition onto the reader.

Aggregator gang
@FrofiFly
i have no confidence that you'd like those,
you could try clicking the isekai genre if you love reading it.
it would open you to a whole new world of genericness😁
also try ride-on king starring putin

Dex-chan lover
@frofiFly https://mangadex.org/title/21944/yasei-no-last-boss-ga-arawareta

Bear girl thing is Kuma kuma kuma bear but it’s meh

@breizh thanks!

@greyhud90 Unfortunately I read a lot of isekai so I'm aware that 95% of it is incredibly generic. I can only hope that I find something I like amongst the trash eventually. Oh, and Ride-on King happens to be one I'm enjoying already so thank god for that!

@gordon17

I would say it was quite awesome at the beginning. I thought it had a lot of potential. My initial rating was 10. Now my rating is 4 and dropped. (Just came to this page to drop)

But now... it's just like a really boring diary. Every chapter is just a few page of how some stuff happened. There's no tension, no excitement, nothing. Despite being current events, it feels like it's written about history. So, there's no mystery of what's going to happen. Because there are so many characters, they're all devoid of much character; they're all bland. It goes like, 20 elves joined. Okay. The end. Everyone liked wine, the end. Okay... And then repeat the same theme again and again and again...

This is really crap. Unless you want to learn something about farming in another world, I guess, and even so I still can't recommend it, the writing is just so bad, a lot of time is wasted on inconsequential explanations while there's minimal effort in explaining what really matters like
why the fuck the first girl(and the second one too) decided to stay with the fucker?

Nah explaining that in a reasonable way would require some good writing, let's just eat that shit and move on to the next pointless development. Maybe it's explained later down the line, but then it's too late for me.

This is a FARMVILLE ISEKAI manga. I enjoy it. It's a chill manga, don't expect much. He literally lives peacefully and farms. It's a nice break from all those OP UNBEATABLE KNOW IT ALL GENIUS MC THAT THE ANTAGONIST ALWAYS UNDERESTIMATES BECAUSE HE JUST A DUMB KID kind of isekai

Despite all the hate for this manga, I still love how the story progress and the calming force behind the story. I don't know why but I feel relaxed after reading.

This is a gem ! a gem i tell ya !!!
Gosh ,never thought i would love such a chill manga so much 😍
Even though , some action is desired

Dex-chan lover
Events are somehow repetitive now and manga started to be boring.
For last 2 chapters I skipped the text and just scrolled pictures. Checking new chapters just out of habit.

Users who are viewing this thread