Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Dex-chan lover
Just went back and checked the covers.
Interesting detail is that the mc is never in the foreground.
He's always in the background, if he is present at all.
Best he's done is third cover where he's just behind one of the other characters, at nearly the same size. Still behind though.

I'm usually skeptical of mangas that never significantly feature the mc in the cover. This one is still pretty good though.

fun kingdom building but it’s spread too thin on other aspects because it tried to not focus on it too much

It was good at first then it became a harem sex fest, which turned me off from reading it but if that your thing or you don't mind that then it is a good read. btw it has a shit ton of characters, so if you don't have a good memory you might forget some of them.

This Manga got BORING, DULL and UNINTERESTING, i am disappointed, i guess the Writer lost interest or has no Ideas anymore, the promise of someone who has Godly farming tools is good, buuuuut the outcome of this Storry is simply, boring

Nice thanks for chapter
Watch this guys...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERPnDYaKLHE

Unfortunately now I can only see a work that started in an interesting way and became drawn and without purpose.

Aggregator gang
There is no plot here, Just a "daily routine in another world"

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I'm in agreement with the others, purpose has been lost. It stopped being a story and became someone's imaginary Sims game.

Read chapter
Read comments
People complaining about lack of plot

It’s not comment section if people not complaining about anything at all. Even though the title is LITERALLY isekai laidback farming.

Guess what they want from laidback farming is full of action or full of politics conspiracy.

@randz16 yeah u may call them dumb but people are gonna complain if they aren't satisfied and slice of life is not tzat satisfying for people who complain about a story with plot for not having plot like did u read it or did u not it clearly has plot but they complain about it being a story with no plot

ok i got a bit carried away but u get it xD
that really annoys me

I wonder if the idiots asking for plot or action on a manga with Nonbiri(wich is more or less taking it easy) are the same Karens that asks for the manager when they ask for a Burger King, on McDonalds...

it was, only at the beginning, but now???

besides, it is still good, somehow, BUT the story is like, watching static and hope you get to see something interesting

Dex-chan lover
Just realized, some of the earlier chapter have really bad typos, repeating text, and/or missing text. Would be great if someone could redo em. (LH never does revisions)

@Snowwhitehimesama because it’s usually short in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread