Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

This guy is a chad, he f.ucks everything. I also can't wait for the day Zabuton gets pregnant ehe.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so good idk why but everytime i read the new release it heals my heart. It's just so satisfying to see his village prosper and his family expand.

Dex-chan lover
like Isekai Smartphone
just empty wish fulfilment
In my opinion, there is a major difference.

Smartphone guy just breaks every rule of magic in-universe so he can do just about anything. Basically, everybody else in his team is irrelevant, unless there is a large scale conflict where numbers are needed. In normal situations, anything anyone can do, be it magical or physical activity, he can do better. And he doesn't even need to train for it. Just mention a name and rough explanation of a spell and he can do it. The princess does bring political skills to the table, but that's about it.

Here, the MC is far from omnipotent. He can do farming and a bit of crafting, and he brings a few new ideas here and there. (Fighting too if it really comes to it, but it's more because of the almighty tool than his own skills. Take it out of the equation and he's a sturdy but otherwise standard human.) He doesn't have all the skills required to implement his ideas, and the villagers bring more than numbers to the table. They come as alchemists, engineers, couriers and more.

Both are pretty much wish-fulfillment, but this one is way more interesting because every member of the cast counts. New additions are not just "one more waifu" (though there is a bit of this in the early chapters), they are actual characters who expand the village in meaningful ways.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, there is a major difference.

Smartphone guy just breaks every rule of magic in-universe so he can do just about anything. Basically, everybody else in his team is irrelevant, unless there is a large scale conflict where numbers are needed. In normal situations, anything anyone can do, be it magical or physical activity, he can do better. And he doesn't even need to train for it. Just mention a name and rough explanation of a spell and he can do it. The princess does bring political skills to the table, but that's about it.

Here, the MC is far from omnipotent. He can do farming and a bit of crafting, and he brings a few new ideas here and there. (Fighting too if it really comes to it, but it's more because of the almighty tool than his own skills. Take it out of the equation and he's a sturdy but otherwise standard human.) He doesn't have all the skills required to implement his ideas, and the villagers bring more than numbers to the table. They come as alchemists, engineers, couriers and more.

Both are pretty much wish-fulfillment, but this one is way more interesting because every member of the cast counts. New additions are not just "one more waifu" (though there is a bit of this in the early chapters), they are actual characters who expand the village in meaningful ways.
it still reminds me of my grandad discussing plans to make another rhubarb garden next to his pumpkins

like reading an engineering manual

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting YouTube video
Ok, got to watch on YouTube. Still interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished re-reading all the chapters available to date. Still a treat.
Simple, wholesome, enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
As vague as how the "adultery" goes, this gives a really good read for anyone nerding about farming life in general, with a hint of otherworldly worldbuilding. At least with the anime and webnovel, there will still be more different perspectives not shown in manga. This is literally the only manga that I just can't get bored rereading over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread