Isekai Nonbiri Sozai Saishu Seikatsu - Ch. 12 - In Search of the Next Material

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

On to a new arc I guess, with new things to discover and hoard. He even got a prospective waifu :worry: :haa:, well provided she grows to the legal age in their world :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
lol

cvwADMS.png

Dex-chan lover
i hope this gets picked up again, apparently the novel translation has like over 120 chapters so it'd take a while for the manga to catch up unless they cut out a chunk of it (or able to do five written chapters within one manga chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Hoping someone picks this up someday, it's always my favorites that just never continue..
Looking at you, isekaid with an RV series.. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Hoping someone picks this up someday, it's always my favorites that just never continue..
Looking at you, isekaid with an RV series.. :fml:
yeah weird that this was paused considering lh translation keeps posting new stuff too, i suppose you could commission someone tho idk if worth the money, tho this was based on a light novel? so i think there's a fantranslation of that but i guess not as nice without the visuals depending on if you like manga more

So what about the bear? Is it too hard to explain to be overlooked?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Si what about the bear? Is it too hard to explain to be overlooked?
Dunno if it goes in more detail in the novel or so but i imagine they either dismantled it or he put it back in his bag after everyone freaked out

Users who are viewing this thread