Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Game

Dex-chan lover
MC gonna end up as a yandere demon king watching over the other homie.

Dex-chan lover
So that's how MC fell in love with Kenji huh... No wonder he is yandere for him.

Double-page supporter
You know... the author should GB Kenji at some point so the MC can mindbreak him.

haha dat credit page though I like that...
Goes to show how title can make all the difference in first impression lol.
I remember this one almost breaching the 5.00 rating lol.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? He’s just fucking whores and thots? What a fucking bait and switch. He probably is just gonna bang roasties so they don’t sully the hero.

@vannn

yes thats the first arc, 2nd arc target is still the demon lord because the world is reset, but only the mc + 1 demon summon he obtained from prev world keep their memories. In 2nd arc this he doesnt go with kenji and instead go solo (altho eventually he got captured by another otherworlder which eventually ends up being his party member for this world demon lord subjigation).

my source is from the WN raws, so if this manga is based on the LN there might be some differences

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about this manga, though I hope that the mc pov changes over time and that he does not solely interact with only scum and the scum who wear a mask. Like I hope Freida is a really good person and she isn't some girl who manipulates men and fucks a bunch of strangers like the some

Sneaky, sneaky, translator-san. Cutting out the "1" portion of the rankings, kek

Though, the title and summary are pretty big baits. The MC is actually a bro, more ruthless and pragmatic but he's actually pretty protective of Boy Wonder - he's cautious of any thots who'd seek to use BW for their own gain.

I'm getting kind of Yandere vibes from him towards BW - to the only person who has shown him kindness. I'm alright with that. I'm not into Boy Love - at all, but bromance is fine. No Yaoi undertones, just a bro brotecting their bro. 😤

Dex-chan lover
@einherz

Ah ok. So does Kenji disappear from the story, or are you saying they meet up later, or is the otherworlder you are referring to as yet unknown character.

Thank you for the hard work! I can see this manga can be difficult to scanslate because of the ridiculous amount of pointless conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread