Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Appraisal Sight

Dex-chan lover
this is some weird reverse Rance
he has the shark teeth and lewdness, but drains levels instead of raising max levels, and he's actually a technician and chose bros before hoes

Dex-chan lover
@AyyGiraffe

if a bro managed to bang my crush, i wouldn't care what reason he did it, i'd be applauding him. he succeeded where i didn't, and i'm not so petty as to resent someone for that. maybe if i had specifically told him not to and to leave her to me, but i probably wouldn't do that, healthy competition is good for you, and good for everyone around you.

Dex-chan lover
@AyyGiraffe

if a bro managed to bang my crush, i wouldn't care what reason he did it, i'd be applauding him. he succeeded where i didn't, and i'm not so petty as to resent someone for that. maybe if i had specifically told him not to and to leave her to me, but i probably wouldn't do that, healthy competition is good for you, and good for everyone around you.
Shut the fuck up lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm so conflicted internally. I on one hand wanted the two of them to be happy... but bro really did him a solid by weeding this chick out, even if he did it in the most slimy way possible.

I'm not going to lie... while I wouldn't agree with dudes methods, I'd trust him with my life. (Just not my wife.)

Users who are viewing this thread