Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Priestess And The Swordswoman

Wait a second. Why doesn’t this guy drain his friend to level up a bit? I mean sure it’s kinda fucked up but if he can control how much is drained he could probably level up a bit faster without holding the other guy back too much.

Double-page supporter
gonna be honnest and say that, despite the tittle having ntr in it this so far has been anything but and ntr or a very diluted one at least, the guy doesn't actively cuck his friend, he's just smart as fuck and not a virgin like all hero protagonists are, even the guild lady was having a thing with the other woman and was taking advantage this whole time of them, of course this can very well change in the future if the protagonist turns into a cunt, but so far he's just been a really smart good guy, it's not like he hates his friend and only takes advantage of him he's protecting him in his own way

There is no real ntr here but I will say that this dude is not really a good friend.
I mean it seems like he cares a lot for his "friend" in some way but his actions are a little problematic.

Contributor
@Eoeoeieieoeioe Because that would make the story cater to the wrong demographics. After all, the same reason could be had for brothels, I'm sure there are more injured muscular adventurer men than women that he "could" obtain his skills from...

Double-page supporter
It's taking a lot of time being translated because it's a monthly release? any tips on someone translating the LN?

Double-page supporter
@KaiOuSeiJin LMAO didn't notice the cover page names, my bad for that, your work is fine but for my preferences I'd like to get the LN, sometimes adaptations aren't 100% of the original source.

Yes College, I can feel the same. I used to Translate JUSCO and now I'm way too busy with College. From Professor assistant to Dissertation I can't just sit down and do nothing as well lmao.

Double-page supporter
Eyeing up his new targets... dig in.

Was actually hoping Freda would have gone crazy for him tho.
MC is helping his mate duel class into a wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread