Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Verge of death

Dex-chan lover
I can't stomach this kind of ntr manga... I know this MC that does ntr others, but i cant handle knowing he is going to steal other characters' girls. i'm gonna drop this manga for maybe 3-4 months then come back here to check.
Manga: Literally called "Isekai NTR: Sullying My Best Friend's Women"
You: :oooo:

I mean, aren't we all here for the NTR? Particularly of the netori flavor? Seems like you're not, which is bizarre given we're already 33 chapters in. What changed for you? It's been consistent so far. I genuinely don't know what you expected going into this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't stomach this kind of ntr manga... I know this MC that does ntr others, but i cant handle knowing he is going to steal other characters' girls. i'm gonna drop this manga for maybe 3-4 months then come back here to check.
lol did you even read the last 33 chapters or the title of the series for that matter? you sound like someone that ordered a spicy dish then get surprised that it's spicy

I mean, aren't we all here for the NTR? Particularly of the netori flavor? Seems like you're not, which is bizarre given we're already 33 chapters in. What changed for you? It's been consistent so far. I genuinely don't know what you expected going into this.
i'm not here for NTR i'm here for segs

Dex-chan lover

I kinda expected this manga to end as per to title "Sullying My Best friend's Women".

I started to hate the MC because of his personality. I did read up to the point where the hero beat up the MC, and that was very very well-deserved. Once he gets his ass whooped, moves on and the new arc (the new game+) begins, I started feeling like "oh no, not this again". I hope the MC gets beat up again later.

Users who are viewing this thread