Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Verge of death

Dex-chan lover
I dont know why but I've grown to fucking love this MC, like no reason in particular, ig cause he's just, silly?? Idk he's cool tho

Dex-chan lover
What changed for you? It's been consistent so far. I genuinely don't know what you expected going into this.
Especially since, at this time, MC is way tamer than he was before. In the first run, he stole all the girls that his best friend liked. That's up close and personal.

For now, it seems like he will be stealing girls from people he barely knows or cares about. And so do the readers.
Surely he wouldn't cuck the guy that saved his life
Isn't it her who's in love with Mikihiko, not the other way around? Now, when the time (likely) comes when he fucks his sister, now this will be more personal :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it her who's in love with Mikihiko, not the other way around? Now, when the time (likely) comes when he fucks his sister, now this will be more personal :meguusmug:
Indeed if he wants to mess with Mikihiko he has to aim for his sister, however unless Mikihiko is actually incestuous towards his sister and not just overprotective that wont work

As of now there's no way for him to NTR Mikihiko, he would have to fuck his sister, then throw her away or act really abusive with her, and so far he is not that kind of guy, he fucks his harem with care, plus he wants to ally himself with Mikihiko so that wouldn't help him, and even if he does it, it wouldn't couldn't as NTR because Mikihiko doesn't looks like he wants to marry his sister

The only one getting NTR right now is Haiken who has been simping for the knigth despite her plans of marrying Mikihiko, that's the guy that is gonna catch the bullets from all of this

Users who are viewing this thread