Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Scar

Dex-chan lover
It's not just about fucking the sister, it's mostly about who is doing the NTR as well. She is literally a cumdumpster for old man right now (cardinals)
where can i read the novel? the link on manga page only list 2 chapters translated

Dex-chan lover
It's not just about fucking the sister, it's mostly about who is doing the NTR as well. She is literally a cumdumpster for old man right now (cardinals)
Its only going to get worse then.That destroyed me...
Naoto doing the NTR or generally the cock blocking I didn't mind... But having old and ugly bastards doing it... I am done.
This was already borderline...

My brother, many thank yous for giving us this extremely helpful spoiler.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My first thought with her having the "immortality" skill was wondering if that meant all damage got healed. If so, I wonder if that means after doing the deed, she'll heal up so it's always her "first time".

I'm looking forward to the comments reactions on the next chapter hehehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Also, tbh I'm kinda curious if this is actually "someone trying to use Kenji" like Naoto thinks, and not just how Kenji turned out without him. Naoto taking care of the "dirty work" side of things was what let Kenji stay pure-hearted up to the end, notably with the Freida situation. If Naoto wasn't around, Kenji would have to eventually realize that Freida was using him on his own (if he ever wanted to rank/level up), which would lead him down a less-pure/more-untrusting path, which could be how he ended up as the edgy avenger knight he is now.

Supporter
This guy perpetually trusts no one, and is very paranoid. Every time it destroys him in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Just gonna say this, mikihiko hasn't been protecting shit lmao.
03b.jpg

Double-page supporter
Old men doing their way inside megane neesan :kek:
Such wholesome chapter, I hope this release faster like the LN (or the old men) :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread